Strife in upper management can be debilitating for your company. Partnership disputes need to be approached aggressively, swiftly and intelligently.
Our shareholder dispute attorneys have experience handling all types of shareholder and partnership law issues:
- Operating agreement or shareholder agreement disputes
- Disbursement and salary related issues
- Employment related issues
- Fraudulent business practices
- Access to records disagreements
- Business succession disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Individual shareholder liability issues
- Violation of non-competition agreements
- Usurping corporate opportunities or misappropriating trade secrets
Many shareholder disputes can be addressed quickly through a mediation process, formal or informal. Many successful partnership disputes we’ve handled for our business law clients have ended with reconciliation or consensual buyouts.