compassionate client service.
From consultation to case close, we’re with you every step of the way.
Your results matter
Your results matter—and so does your experience. At Starr Gern, our responsive attorneys put their skills and years of legal practice to work for your case.
Let us show you the Starr Gern difference.
For medical negligence and malpractice injuries incurred during an eye surgery
In accident case involving OSHA violations
For wrongful death on behalf of individual who died of a stroke related to injuries from a motor vehicle accident
For victim of sexual assault at a university campus with inadequate security
Verdict and settlement results vary based on a variety of factors, including the unique facts of each case, the makeup of the jury, the judge hearing the case, and current case law.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click for Award Methodology here.
The Starr Gern Difference
Our well-earned reputation is a result of our client-first mentality.
What you can expect working with us:
Consistent, responsive communication
Our attorneys will:
- Take the time to explain your options so you can feel comfortable with the right strategy for your case
- Keep you informed throughout your entire case
- Be responsive to any calls or emails
Experience to benefit your case
- Over 8 practice areas with attorneys who bring profound and insight to your case
- You’ll get access to attorneys experienced in a broad range of matters who can help add to your legal strategy
Dedication to maximizing potential results
Our attorneys will:
- Work hard to research all potential avenues of relief
- Use innovative litigation strategies
- Pay attention to details and highlight how your injuries have affected your activities of daily living
- Concisely present your case and injuries
This testimonial is an actual review from a client of Starr Gern. Please keep in mind that the success of any legal matter depends on the unique circumstances of each case: we cannot guarantee particular results for future clients based on successes we have achieved in past legal matters.
Need a bilingual attorney?
Our lawyers speak multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.
January, 2024 Starr Gern Of Counsel, Lynn B. Norcia was featured in the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice January news article.…
June, 2023 Starr, Gern Partners Ira M. Starr, Amos Gern, Ronald L. Davison and Jonathan J. Lerner, and Of Counsel Charles F. Vuotto, Jr., Shelley L. Stangler and Cathyanne Pisciotta have…
December 2022 – Starr Gern has recently announced the promotion of two attorneys. The promotions, effective January 1, 2023, include one…